ATHLETE RECORDS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ATHLETE RMS has always operated on the following premise: you know what you’re doing, and we’re here to assist you in doing a top-notch job of defending the best interests of your affiliated teams and ensuring the well-being of your athletes.
The Athlete Records Management System (ARMS®) was designed by sports medicine, sports management and medical technology specialists, who worked together to develop the first comprehensive online, SaaS-modelled electronic health record system that focuses on the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries suffered by athletes in the course of athletic training and competition. ARMS was specifically designed for leagues, other governing bodies and their respective affiliates.
No other application is nearly as customizable, comprehensive and user-friendly as ARMS: it’s truly in a league of its own.
ARMS PUTS THE LEAGUE IN CONTROL
A secure, role-based web application, ARMS ensures that confidential medical data is accessed only by authorized users according to their rights and permissions.
Information relating to athlete health and physical condition, and treatments received are captured onto a single, secure electronic health record that follows the athlete for the duration of his/her career. This data is shared across the organization and league by medical practitioners, administrators, management, and researchers depending on their role in the organization.
ENSURE ATHLETES’ SAFETY AND COMPETITIVE STATUS
CUSTOMIZE PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT PLANS
SUPPORT ATHLETE AND LEAGUE/ORGANIZATION GOALS
ARMS ENABLES COLLABORATION AND EMPOWERS
PROFESSIONALS TO MAKE BETTER DECISIONS
Designed at the outset by professional sports trainers, physicians and sports management officers, the system enables the creation of collaborative workflows and empowers people to work together in a wide array of areas:
- clinical injury medicine
- injury trend analysis and research
- league/CLUB player administration
- insurance administration
- clinical tools and prescription-tracking
- in-depth data analytics
Designed by experts with keen insights in—and first-hand knowledge of—the challenges of the sports industry, the Athlete Records Management System provides organizations with the real-time information and tools they need to best meet those challenges:
- The most detailed Injury & Illness recording available in sport and wellness industry
- Injury Audit module—Forms can be customized and data used for extensive research programs
- Neurocognitive evaluation tools e.g. SCAT5, Impact etc.
- Investigations—Images, screening & attachments including X-rays, MRIs, videos etc.
- Clinical notes including dictation App allowing practitioners to voice record their notes
- Timed 3rd party integration to the player’s medical records for external consultants, partners and insurance use.
- Allergies & immunizations.
- Medication recording & stock management—reordering through online pharmacy API integration
- Rehabilitation “Tracker” module allowing for the analysis of rehabilitation protocols and timescales.
- Automated electronic transfer of full medical records for player trades.
- League specific WADA integration for medication verification and TUE issuance.
THERE’S MORE. . .
In addition to the obvious productivity improvements and quantifiable cost reductions, the Athlete Records Management System can also help organizations in the following ways:
REDUCING THE NUMBER OF GRIEVANCES AND ARBITRATIONS YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH
IMPROVING TRADE AND FREE AGENT DECISIONS AND NEGOTIATIONS
CUTTING DOWN PLAYER CALL-UP COSTS
WITH ARMS, YOU’VE GOT THE FUTURE OF YOUR ATHLETES COVERED.